Silvaplana Top Snowsports also organizes events tailored for Companies, Incentives, Individual Groups of Ski Clubs such as “Alpine skiing competitions or events” which means:
Ski Competitions and Events Service
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE SKI RACING TEAM SILVAPLANA CHAMPFER
- The various Alpine skiing specialties differ in the distance between the gates, and consequently the racing speed: Maximum distance (and maximum speed) in downhill, minimum distance and speed in slalom, and somewhere between the two for Giant and Super Giant slalom.
- In the slower specialties (also called “technical events”, as opposed to “speed events”) the vertical distance between gates is smaller but the offset is larger (i.e. they are less aligned) which means that the skier has to make a lot of sharp curves
- In all alpine skiing events the skiers race one at a time along the same path, called ski track or ski slope.
- The course’s boundaries are set by a series of “gates” (pairs of poles, either single or double) and the skiers must pass between them, otherwise they will be disqualified.
The event “alpine ski race” is an ad hoc event by Silvaplana Top Snowsports which comprises several different moments: the really fun PARALLEL SLALOM, the more technical SLALOM and GIANT SLALOM and the high-adrenaline DOWNHILL event, for the most daring only.
The physical, technical and competition-specific training provided by Silvaplana Top Snowsports COACHES, INSTRUCTORS and TRAINERS makes it possible to adapt and customise any event so that it can be accessible to all children, adults, athletes or Company staff, taking into account their respective technical level.
Silvaplana Top Snowsports together with the Silvaplana-Champfer Ski Racing Team has developed a top level organisation thanks to the experience built up during several years in the various circuits of FIS ski racing both in Italy and in Switzerland.
The custom events SKIING EVENTS organised by Top Silvaplana Snowsports, can each be customized with banners and flags representing any participating Company/Organization/Family Private/Ski Club etc that wish to use the services provided by our company.
The organization of a ski race or corporate event by Silvaplana Top Snowsports is usually according to the following guideline:
- ASSESSMENT OF TECHNICAL LEVEL OF PARTICIPATING SKIERS TO ADJUST THE SLOPE’S DIFFICULTY IF NEEDED.
- BOOKING OF THE SLOPE FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE CUSTOMER DURING THE EVENT.
- ESTABLISHING OF SAFETY NETS AND OTHER SECURITY SYSTEMS TO DEFINE THE RESERVED TRACK
- DESIGNING THE TRACK OF TECHNICAL DISCIPLINES BASING ON THE EVENT’S NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- CEREMONY OF HANDLING OF RACE NUMBERS PROVIDED BY OUR ORGANIZATION OR PERSONALISED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENTS.
- SUPPLY OF STAFF AND MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONIC TIMING DURING THE RACE.
- SUPPLY OF SLOPE SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE STAFF.
- PROVISION OF ALL SAFETY MEASURES FOR THE EVENT.
- PREPARING AN ELECTRONIC RACE RESULTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- ORGANIZATION OF AWARDS CEREMONY (medals/cups etc.)
- CUSTOMISING THE SKI RACE OR CORPORATE EVENT
Top Silvaplana Snowsports offers, for this type of event, also a unique and exclusive service, that is:
CUSTOMER SERVICE: VIDEO – PHOTOS 360 System -Story
Top Silvaplana Snowsports employs Company Dnami.com, which is able to offer customers a service of high quality and professional assembly and manufacturing of a “360 System Story” video/photos set of skiing races and/or event activities including also a soundtrack.
The service video/photos 360 System-Story is provided by Dnami.com
but it is managed directly by Silvaplana Top Snowsports with a special fare offered by the other Company.
REQUEST A CUSTOMIZED QUOTATION!
Silvaplana Top Snowsports can offer tailored quotes at no additional cost depending on the Customer’s requirements and demands.